The PopUp CLT™ (Central Location Test) developed by TasteMakers Research Group is the first product testing solution for fast, affordable and flexible consumer research.
Reach Consumers Organically
With TasteMakers Research Group's proprietary PopUp CLT™ (Central Location Test), we reach hundreds of on-the-go consumers effortlessly and seamlessly during the course of their daily lives.
Where they live, work & play
- Ideal for consumer taste tests, package evaluations, mobile app testing and user experience research
- Natural, anonymous and familiar settings create highly engaged participants that deliver authentic insights
- Supports completion of up to several hundred product surveys per day from on-the-go consumers
- A robust on-site research staff performs continuous test monitoring, tightly controlled recruiting and proper product preparations protocol
- Hands-on recruiting with integrated screening process
- Allows for reaching highly targeted demographics in multiple markets
- Expansive sensory and cerebral testing capabilities
There are unlimited ways to reach your consumers with the PopUp CLT™ (Central Location Test). We recruit consumers on site at retail, tourist destinations, concerts, gyms and urban flea markets to name just a few of our everyday testing sites. We have partnerships nationwide that we can quickly activate to fit most demographic and market specifications.
The famous Venice Beach Boardwalk and 8000 Sunset, an upscale retail complex in West Hollywood, are a couple of our most popular testing sites:
Venice Beach boardwalk, Venice, CA
- Venice Beach is one of the most famous and busiest beaches in the world
- Demographic: Mainstream and GenPop consumers
- Visited year-round by locals, tourists, families, eccentrics, beach lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
8000 Sunset, West hollywood, CA
- An upscale shopping complex anchored by Starbucks, Trader Joe’s, Veggie Grill and Crunch Fitness
- Demographic: Affluent, Health and Fitness Enthusiasts, Early Adopters
- Frequented by health, beauty and fitness enthusiasts